Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Forgiveness.

I believe yesterday all the churches around the world talked about forgiveness. Why? Because of the 9/11 tragedy. My condolences to the families who'd lost their family members in that tragedy. May their souls rest in peace. Amen.

Talking about forgiveness, I remembered an anime I used to watch when I was in lower secondary school, Jigoku Shoujo. I still watch it now and then. To those who watch this anime, you know this story very well. It's about revenge. I repeat: REVENGE.

I used to think how good it was if it was real. I can take revenge to all the people who'd hurt me, physically, mentally, and even emotionally. I wanted to send them to hell so that they won't even have the chance to hurt me anymore. But now I realized, I was wrong. Totally wrong. Seriously, will you feel relieved knowing that you had took your revenge? Knowing that the person you hate is suffering? Well, I don't. And I believe you don't feel good too. What's the point of taking revenge? Do you get anything good from it? Obviously, no.

Someone once told me, what's broken is broken. Never try to put  back the pieces together or buy a new one to replace it. Instead, move on. When someone breaks your heart and you try to cover it up; pretending everything is going to be alright or find someone who you think can make everything alright again, it makes  everything harder, trust me. You just need time to heal. Move on before you clear things up. People say that they can forgive but not forget. Here is the fact; if you really forgive that someone, you will move on. It means, you will let go. And once you really let go, then it's time to FORGET. It is hard, believe me. I know. But all you need is time.

There's time to forgive, time to be angry, time to calm down, time to stand up and fight, time to cry, time to laugh, time for everything. All you need to know is when. When is the right time to do the right thing.

My last word is, these things, which I wrote here do not mean any harm to any of you who reads. I don't mean to hurt anyone's feeling. I just want to share my real thoughts with hope that anyone who reads this will understand what I am trying to say and think about it. Not only think but also act accordingly. Being a human being is not easy. That's why we are called complex creature. God loves you. I love you. That's why we want you to lead a happy life. :)

P/S: I want to apologize to each and everyone of you whom I had hurt conscious or unconsciously. I never meant to hurt you. But if I did, I'm really sorry. Please forgive me. And to those who thought they had hurt my feeling, and you want to apologize to me but you don't have the guts to, don't worry. Your apology is accepted.

Sincerely with lots of love,
Lydrielyn Koh
a.k.a.
Lala Koh

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!