Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, September 4, 2011

A Walk To Remember

This is another book from my favorite  author - Nicholas Sparks. He wrote this book in 1999 or around 2001, I'm not sure but it had been a major motion picture in 2002.

This novel - A Walk To Remember - has been with me since I don't even remember when. But I just don't have the time to read it. Today, I just don't know what to do as I woke up early, I took the book and started reading it. The last few chapters made me cried, frankly speaking. Not just tears rolling down my cheek but I cried like really loud. The story really touched my heart. It wasn't a surprise because all the books I've read by Nicholas Sparks had really made me cry. T.T

Now I'm waiting for another book which I asked a friend of mine to buy at KL's book fair the other day, Safe Haven. Couldn't wait to see what Nicholas Sparks have for me next! ^^

P/S: Seriously, you gotta collect all of his books!!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!