Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Introvert or Extrovert?

While doing a research on personalities - introvert and extrovert especially, I stumbled on the quiz which apparently 'decides' whether you are an introvert or an extrovert. Before I go on with the result, let me share with you a little about these two.

The word introvert has always been associated with negative adjectives such as passive, quiet, sensitive and so on to compare to extrovert. While all of it might be true, the word actually can be interpreted more accurately by saying that an introvert is energized by being alone. Basically, it just means the same with the characteristics stated earlier. However, by putting it into the sentence 'energized by being alone', it sounds more positive and acceptable. Don't you think so? ^^

Meanwhile extrovert, as opposed to introvert, means energized by being around other people. So you'll just have to imagine how does that person bring about herself and you can already guess her characteristics. It's that simple.

So, how about my personality? Am I introvert, or am I extrovert? One thing for sure, I am not a pervert. Or am I? Ahahaha

The answer is..... NONE OF IT or shall I say BOTH? ^^
Because it says:

You Are 50% Extrovert, 50% Introvert.
You're a bit outgoing but also a bit reserved
Like most people, you enjoy being social
But you also value the time you have alone
You have struck a good balance!

Is that a good thing? And relating that to our National Philosophy of Education, does that mean that I have already reached the level of Human Capital? Ahahahaha ^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!