Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

My New Baby!!

It feels great to be back home. Home sweet home, as the old saying goes! However, it's not only that. It's more to the excitement of having my new baby Skyline!!!! :)

I was really disappointed the other day for my dad refused to help me to get a car in Ipoh. But once I got back to Sandakan, or more precisely 3 days after I set my feet at my homeland, there you go - Nissan Skyline 370GT. The first in Sandakan. Hohoho full accessories. I was like, what? Seriously? Fuck you! Ahahahaha

Okay, enough talking. Let the pictures tell you all! ^^

Oh yeah! This is life!

Do ignore the 'over-excited' expression.. -.-'

La la la.... ^^

It looks great from behind! Ahahaha

Getting ready for test-drive!



Yahhhhoooooooo!!!!
Ready or not Sandakan, here I come! Hahaha!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!