Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jayesslee Live in KL 2012!!

OMG!
I just couldn't believe it!
They were here! Right in front of my eyes!
So on the 23rd of June, I went down to KL just to see them. It was an exciting, fun, and full-of-adventure experience!!!

I bought the VIP ticket which costs me RM200, and I get to sit at the first 20 seats I think. Anyway, Victor (my junior) came along and he bought the VVIP ticket so he get to sit at the front row. He even get to see the twins face to face and the chance to take a picture with them! How lucky! I hate you, Victor Tan Eik Ter!!!!

However, I get my lanyard to be signed by Jayesslee with Victor's help. So, I guess that is more than enough.. Hohoho we were only allowed to take pics and vids of them performing the first two songs. So I didn't have much of their pics and videos. Because of their concert, we have to put up a night at KL Sentral after the concert because we didn't have other place to stay and to go back to Ipoh that night is impossible as the train has already stopped operating. We have no better idea but to lepak at KL Sentral, waiting for the train to operate early in the morning. Huhu

Anyway, these are some pics we've taken along the journey!

Taken at Mdm Lin's restaurant at Jusco Maluri

Menara PGRM-waiting to get in!

Jayesslee's posters


Normal ticket

VIP ticket - my line

Jayesslee!!!!

The view from where I was seated.. :(

There they are!


Me with Andy - Sonia's (Jayesslee) husband!

On the way back from the concert

My lanyard. Can u see their signature??

Ignore the excited face ^^

Me and Victor - fell asleep at McD, KL Sentral

Pity us.. but for Jayesslee? Worth it!

Our breakfast..

About 5 or 6am

The tired face.. T.T
Jayesslee, please come again!! I promise I'll buy the VVIP ticket this time! :)

1 amazing thoughts:

eikter1993 said...

Lala! If you're reading this, I want you to know that I miss you!
What an amazing memory it was. haha!
Do you still have the lanyard?
You must remember me wehhhhhh! :)

Post a Comment

Post your thought!