Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, February 6, 2012

Farewell Dinner I

Our Brother Anthony from our church is leaving to UK for study next week so the members form our church decided to do farewell dinner for him. I felt quite sad since he helped us a lot here but I'm still happy for him. It's gonna be empty once he left but the memories will stay with us now and always. Thanks bro. ^^

So my friends and I went to Ipoh Parade to get something for him. And here are some pictures taken;

Getting something for him or for ourselves??

Do I have what it takes to be IPG's Next Top Model??Haha

There are some other pics... Too bad it's in Joseph's camera. Sigh... Never mind, a lot more pics coming for the real dinner!!

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!