Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Weird.

Is being a weird person wrong?
Is being different from others a sin?
If it is, then I am wrong and I have sinned against everyone.
Ahahahahaha

The thing is, I do what I do because I don't know what to do.
And I'm serious about it.
I just hope you will understand one day that there is this problem I have with myself which is confusion. I am a confused person. That is why I'm acting this way.
Please understand.
I need time.
I need to be alone.
And I need you to understand this:
I do what I do because I don't know what to do.

Sorry.

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!