Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Relax.

***
After three semesters which are equivalent to one-and-a-half years, I just realized that I don't belong here. Yeah, here. Exactly, here! Ahahahaha
Man, 18 months.. Phew!

Nothing much I can do to quit, except if I.......
That's it! You've read my mind. Ahahahaha
Looking forward for next semester.
"Lala, you need to re-sit."
"I do?" (Pretend as if I AM surprised)
"Yeah.."
****
"Lala, I'm sorry to say but you failed for your re-sit paper.."
"Wow, at last!"
****

This draft was written by me last year, few months ago, few days before exam started, but I never post it. I guess I was being a coward to tell everyone how I hate it being here. Ahahaha but guess what, here I am still studying. What a life! ^^

I guess this is my call, this is what God wants me to do; to be a teacher, to be a good teacher, to be a good Christian teacher. But I'm afraid I can't do it. This is big, you know. People don't just go in front and start teaching. They need to have the qualities. The qualities to be  a good teacher. And do I have it? I don't know. But one thing for sure, teaching is something scary for me. What if I teach the wrong thing? What if my students spotted my mistake? What if they grew up believing things of which I taught but weren't right? What if I created a monster? What if....

Okay, Lala, you are freaking out.. Relax.. Meditate...

Seriously? Me? A teacher? Oh, God, show me the way....

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!