Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

OMG! I met Bruno Mars!!!

Shit! I know you can't believe it. SO DO I. Bruno Mars?? Seriously?? Yeah, I am serious. In fact, I'm fuckin serious! Hell, yeah! I met him!!!!

The story goes like this: I went to a club with my sisters and there was a live band performing. Then, people suddenly cheered up so loud and the song 'Billionaire' was sang. I was like, so what, this song was popular for quite a while already. Don't tell me they were out-to-date. I listened to it, it sounded like Bruno Mars but it can't be because it's live band. So I turn, and there he was, singing that song!!!!

I was stunned. His dressing was simple, like an ordinary guy. He drank beers and even came to our table and chit chat. My goodness, only God knows how I felt. Me and my little sister were so excited that we couldn't stop ourselves from calling out his name loudly. Ahahahha
Awesome!

3.23 a.m. Before going back. We danced and sweat a lot. He took off his jacket. Ehehehehe

2 amazing thoughts:

dette. said...

bruno mars la sangat... =.="

Lala Koh said...

ASTAGA ASTAGA. Inila muka Bruno Mars tanpa topi dia sma make up. tau ka, di pya jaket putih yg dia slalu pkai tu? dia pkai jg smlm tp msa kmi ambk gmbr, dia buka suda. 'hot' kn.. ehehe

Post a Comment

Post your thought!