Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Nicholas Sparks

Introducing to you, my new sweetheart:

 NICHOLAS SPARKS!
Ehehe
He is awesome. My goodness. Have you read his books? If you haven't, go and grab one now. Tell you what, he made me cry just by his writing. Can you believe that? Unfortunately, I knew him too late so I just started my obsession towards him. Now, I'm collecting his books. I've read Dear John, The Choice and The Last Song.





So many more books to buy. Have to buy one by one since I don't have enough budget. Anyway, if you're thinking of buying me present, I think his books will be a great gift! Ahahaha

His writing makes me laugh, makes me cry, makes me think, he is an amazing writer. No joke. How many writer can make you feel that way? He is one in a million, man. If you want to know more about him, get to his official website: Lala's Sweetheart (ehem..ahaahahaha)

Go Nicholas!! ^^

3 amazing thoughts:

Shamin S. Seether said...

im so jealous !

Shamin S. Seether said...

; )

Lala Koh said...

well, what can I say. ^^

Post a Comment

Post your thought!