Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Last Request.

Okay, here's a question for you. If you were given a chance to have a last request before you go back to heaven or whatever place you call it after you were dead, what will be your last request? That last request can be to anyone you want.

Well, I asked one last request to Mr Lim. Let that be a secret between me and him. :D

Then, I requested something from my sisters. I asked them, "if lets say I died today; I want every each of you -- from my first sister, Lydrinnie to Lydriccia to Lydrianna to Lydrizza to Lydriecca to Lydrievva to Martiaz Zidane -- to put my pic as their profile pictures for their Facebook account for exactly one month after the day I die."

What do you think about that request? Easy, huh? Just to make sure they won't forget me that fast. At least they'll remember me a month after I'm gone.

How about you?

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!