Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

10 days more before going back to hell..

It's almost time to go back to study. Sigh. Seems like it's just yesterday I'm here, at my hometown. My trip to Lankayan was cancelled. My family is busy for the weekend. My sisters' friend is getting married, my other sister has her own plan already, my other sister is giving birth anytime soon, fuh! At last, I asked my dad if we can go somewhere for this weekend and he said, "you always love Kundasang, Sabah. Wanna stay there for the weekend? Your sister can plan for us."

"Hell, yeah!" I said. Ahahaha. Hope there will be no cancellation this time. Maybe only my parents and a sister of mine coming. I don't know. I just need some time with my family. That's all. It's not much right?...hmm...

12 amazing thoughts:

Ben~ said...

Howdie Miss Lala! how are you? been following you're blog and somehow i see you're doing good thou...but,sincerely i just wanna know it straight from you :)

Lala Koh said...

Yeah, i'm doing great. But I guess I'll be doing much greater if I'm back in ICAN. :D
Life is amazing back then. But I must say that I'm trying real hard to get life greater here. U?

Ben~ said...

haha...chill :) success wont be achieve without any hardship and sacrifices from your own...Life's there are good,as the semester arise.ppl come and goes just as time does...haha,to tell you the truth.im not sure how exactly do you look right now thou...hahaha,things change lately..lecturer come and goes,arr..new intake come and all those junior somehow are more ferocious than us..so to speak..haha...glad to hear that you're okay thou...its been awhile,too long.

Lala Koh said...

Just imagine me in my short hair last time, and then in your imagination, start curling my hair. That's how I look. Ahahaha just see my pic on my 'about me' lah. :)
Amazing! You guys have juniors already! I'll have my first juniors next month. Ahahaha I don't know what to expect. Just hope more Borneo people will be my junior. Ahahaha
Where are you?

Ben~ said...

Hahaha,yea...most of the junior now are from peninsular...ahhh,hardly you can find Borneo-ians. :( I'm now having my sem break,finish off 1st year ad so im at my hometown Bintulu nw. 2nd week of July gonna go back again then around AUGUST gonna go for Posting... imagining your hair is being curled..haha,nice thou...a new look.The last time i saw you was the day when you wanna go to Perak thou,was sitting bside you talking to you..haha

Lala Koh said...

Yeah, that was the last time we see each other. That time you were being so sweet I almost melt. Ahahaha. :)
Going to be posted already?? Wow, amazing! I'm going back to Perak this weekend. Damn it. Btw, I went to 'our apartment' for CNY. Visited some of our friends there. Felt so good. I think you weren't around that time.

Ben~ said...

haha...it was a pleasure to make you melt.. :) yea,around august i guess...yea,i heard some rumors that you went there to visit..yea,too bad thou,i was back for my holiday during that time...haha,God has his own plans...you still at home now?owh,i thought you're back at Perak ad...

Lala Koh said...

A pleasure, huh? ahahaha
So, there are rumors about me going round. Ahahaha yeah, I remembered. That time was holiday. Most of our friends that stayed there also went back. Only got to see a few of them. Sad. Huhu
Yeah, home. Feels so damn good. But gonna feel hell in like few days more. Damn it.

Ben~ said...

hahaha...pleasure is mine :D Hhahaha...normal life for us Borneo's student going far2 away for study...feel heavy wanna leave home just to go there to study again...hahaha

Lala Koh said...

Wanted to see the director and ask him what is my chance to move to Sabah if I apply but haven't got the time yet. Was so busy handling things.
How many more years to go for you?

Ben~ said...

move to sabah and the same institute?take your time,worth a shot thou...1 yr down,2 more to go...i hope these 2 yrs feels a little less shorter...hope time fly fast as every quote says..haha

Lala Koh said...

yeah, move to Sabah for sure.
hoping the same, let us just cross our fingers tightly together. :D

Post a Comment

Post your thought!