Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, June 12, 2011

100 truths about me!


001. Real Name :: Lydrielyn Koh
002. Nickname(s):: Have thousands but I'll tell what I remember. Lala, Lolo, Yolo-Kolo, Url-Kell, etc. Ahahaha
003 Age :: Have no idea why, but I'm always 16! Amazing, huh? :)
004.Horoscope :: Aries!
005. Male or Female :: Female
006. Elementary :: Tadika Kemas Beluran
007. Middle School :: SK Beluran
008. High School :: SMK Beluran, SM Sung Siew Sandakan
009. College School :: Went to Labuan Matriculation College, ICAN college and now IPG Ipoh Campus. Long journey, don't you think? :)
010. Hair colour :: Dark brown
011. Long or Short :: Short, and I just curled it! :)
012. Loud or Quiet :: Too loud I guess. Ahahaha
 014. Phone or Camera :: Camera! Phone gets me in trouble all the time...
015. Health Freak :: Not really
016. Drink or Smoke :: Drink (I didn't specify what drinks okay. Ahahahaha!)
017. Do you have a crush on someone :: Do I?...
018. Eat or Drink :: Drink!!!!
019. Piercings :: 3 on my left ear, 5 on my right ear. :)
020. Tattoos :: One, on my back. :)
021. Social or Anti-Social :: Social of course!
022. Righty or lefty :: Both.
023. First piercing :: Can't really remember.. I think the day I was born!
024. First relationship :: Fedrick Henry, when I was 13? Ahahaha don't judge me!
025. First Best Friend :: Felleyn Jantum! She's like the best friend ever!!
026. First Award :: Back in elementary school I guess but I don't remember what was it.
027. First Kiss :: Next! Ahahaha
028. First Pet :: Should be dog..
029. First Big Vacation :: Which place can I consider as BIG? Ahahaha
030. First Love at first sight :: Never! Do you seriously believe in love at first sight??
031. First Big Birthday :: Sadly, I haven't really celebrate my birthday.. :'(
032. First Surgery :: Why would I??? Oops wait a min, considering my 'twins' are small, guess gonna have it soon. Ahahahaha
033. First sport you joined :: I don't play sport so.... I don't remember.
034. Orange or Apple juice :: Apple juice
035. Rock or Rap :: Rappers dude!Ah ah uh uh yeah cum'on!
036. Country or Screamo :: Seriously, screamo? No, thanks.
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys :: What?? Again..... No, thanks!
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera :: Better question. Ahahaha both maybe.
039. Night or Day :: Since I love to sleep, then it will be night.
040. Sun or Moon :: Moon. Makes me sleepy.
041. TV or Internet :: TV! Stuck to TV all day long.
042. Playstation or xbox :: Games? I'm not into it.
043. Kiss or hug :: Hug! It makes you feel secured! :)
044. Iguana or turtle :: Dog.
045. Spider or bee :: Shit! Insects?? No, thanks!
046. Fall or spring :: Spring. Isn't it romantic??
047. Limewire or iTunes :: Limewire
048. Soccer or baseball :: Sports?...
CURRENTLY
049. watching nba game :: Nope but why not? Good idea. :)
050. Drinking :: Beer in the fridge. But not in the mood.
051. Excitement level :: Why would I be excited in the middle of the night?..
052. I'm about to :: Sleep... ZzZzZz
053. Listening to :: Silence.....
054. Plan for today :: Going round and round, baby!
055. Waiting for :: Tomorrow
056. Energy Level :: Almost out of batt.. ahahaha
057. Thinking of someone :: Yups. Feels like we're getting far... What is that supposed to mean??
058. Want kids? :: Hell, yeah!
059. Want to get married? :: Of course! But let's just keep our fingers crossed that I'll be getting married. Not that there's anyone wants me. Sob Sob Sob
061. How many kids do you want :: The more, the merrier!!
062. Any name on the mind :: 
063. What did you want to be when you were little :: An angel :)
064. Careers in mind :: Anything that can help people. (angel? Ahahaha)
065. Mellow future or wild :: Let's get wild, baby! Ahahaha
066. Something you would never try :: Will never try to eat shit in my whole wild life!! Ahahaha
067. When do you want to die :: Anytime He wants me to be with Him. :)
WHICH IS THE BETTER IN THE BOY / GIRL YOU LIKE (IN THE FUTURE)
068. Lips or Eyes :: Eyes for sure! They are sexy!
069. Romantic or Funny? :: I would say, funny in a romantic way. Acceptable? :)
070. Shorter or Taller? :: He can't be shorter than me, can he?
071. Protective or Caring? :: Protect me because he cares for me, not because of his own jealousy!
072. Romantic or Spontaneous? :: He must be spontaneous in being romantic. Ahahaha
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms? :: Stomach, I think. But don;t you think that it would be a lot better if he has nice stomach AND body? Ehehehe
074.Sensitive or Loud? :: Average
075. Hook-up or Relationship? :: Relationship
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant? :: Trouble maker. Hey, you only have one chance to live. Don't hesitate, okay?
077. Muscular or normal :: Don't have to be muscular but still.... Muscular people is sexy. Yeehaaaa!
078. Kissed a stranger :: Never, but wanna try. Sounds like in movie right? Ahahhaha
079. Broken a bone :: Nope, not YET. Ahahaha
080. Lost glasses or contacts :: Never.
081. Ran away from home :: Wanted to.... When I was young and immature. Ahahhahaha!
082. Held a gun/knife for self defence :: Not yet. I have Kung Fu, don't need it. WaChaaaa!!
083. Killed somebody :: Want to.
084. Broken some one's heart :: For so many times....
085. Had your heart broken :: Again, for so many times.... Countless, man.
086. Been arrested :: Want to. Don't you think it's cool?
087. Cried when someone died :: Each time..
088. Liked a friend more than a friend :: Yeah...
089. Yourself :: Weirdo! Ahahahaha I know you agree!
090. Miracles :: Always hope for it.
091. Love at first sight :: Not at all.
092. Heaven :: Yeah, for sure!
093. Santa Claus :: Seriously? No!
094. Tooth Fairy :: Ahahaha wish one like The Rock. Ahahahaha
095. Kiss in the first date :: Never. Who wants to kiss me?? Ahahahaha
096. Angels :: Oh yeahhhh!
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?:: Yeah.. I don't have to tell who right? Ehehe
098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now? :: I..... am.
099. Do you believe in God? :: Of course I do!
100. Did you seriously answer these questions honestly? ::  ahahahaha

7 amazing thoughts:

RalphX said...

now now.. you're not totally honest with yourselves =P

Lala Koh said...

you don't know who I am really, so you can't say that. ^^

Shamin S. Seether said...

Sayang, I can add a million more in my own words
;)

Lala Koh said...

ahahaha you just can't stand doing nothing, can you? :)

Shamin S. Seether said...

by trying to flatter you or telling you the truth ? Either way, I rock ; )

Lala Koh said...

okay, enough. I'm throwing up anytime soon if you continue. Ahahaha

RalphX said...

ya, not at all =)

Post a Comment

Post your thought!