Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Love Triangle

Ahahaha gotcha!
Actually there's nothing really related to what I am about to say with the title I posted. I just wanna make the post looks 'momofurged'.
Ahahahaha
In case you are wondering what does 'momofurged' mean, it's just a word to express a feeling you just can't describe. You can use it in situations like you want to praise someone very highly or maybe in a terrible situation where you just need to use harsh words such as 'fuckin  shit', 'holy cow' or etc. Don't check this word in your dictionary cause you won't find it. Never ever. Why? Cause a good friend of mine created it. Ahahhaha credit to Eugene Wong Chen Wei!! ^^

Okay, let me go to my 'love triangle story'. Hoho
As what I mentioned earlier, it's nothing really about it. Here it is: I have two good friends of mine; Bernadette Hyacinth Vincent and Eugene Wong Chen Wei. We  are very close. I don't know whether they love me but I do love them. :)

They are very good. In fact, amazingly great. Wanna know them? Check on their Facebook. They use their real name in Facebook so it's pretty easy to find them. Bernadette, she's amazing. She's pretty, talented, she has got all the criteria you ever think as a perfect woman. No joke. She doesn't talk much like I do. That's why we make pretty good relationship, I guess. Ahahaha so most of the time it's me who 'nag'. I still remember the birthday card she gave to me. She wrote only a lil' inside but it touched my heart. Thanks, Dette. :)

Me and Dette :)

Next, Eugene Wong Chen Wei. We argue a lot. Always have different opinions and ideas. But at last, we'll still make it. Lecturers always have to ask us to relax when we were having discussion. Ahahaha
Just for your information, the main reason we fight and all is because of me. It's me, not him. Hate to admit that. But I just don't know why I like to find something against him. Maybe that's what make our relationship hot and spicy! ^^

Me and Eugene

The funny thing about us is people always mistake the three of us. Some people thought that Dette and him are in relationship, some people thought that me and Eugene are in relationship, they even thought me and Dette are in relationship! Funny isn't it? ^^

Me -the one and only Lydrielyn- and a drawing of me

Everyday Dette touches my heart by doing simple things. She might never realised it but she does. She's rich and she can have the best meal everyday, but she chose to have what I have just because. I only have vegetables everyday. She's so sweet....

Me and Eugene. Behind are my classmates; Aufa and Amir

Today, Eugene touches my heart. We were having breakfast, and like usual I just had vegetables. He knows that I love to eat chicken's fat -- especially the skin. So he gave it to me. I asked him why -- he also love that part. Then he said it's fine, he doesn't feel like eating it. So I was like "what??? don't you know that the skin is the best part you can ever have??" Then he turned to me and said, "that's why I gave it to you", with a smile on his face. Oh, my! That's like so sweet!!!!!! ^^

If you look closely, it is a drawing which I stand  just next to it in the previous pic. It's a drawing by Dette and Eugene. They said that it really looks like me. =.="

See, I have the best persons to accompany me. How bout you? :)

4 amazing thoughts:

Eugene WCW said...

Oh my, i dunno what to say..... we love you bah.. dette and I love you very much...
have all the chicken skin you want... :D

Lala Koh said...

ahahaha that is TREMENDOUSLY SWEET!! Ahahahaha
and I always love you guys more. ^^

Masjue Masjuwita said...

waahh..very touching..i like your love triangle very much..ngee..

Lala Koh said...

ahahaha touching, touching..... :)

Post a Comment

Post your thought!