Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Back to hell.

Arrived at LCCT last night around 12am. It was one of the terrible moments I've ever experienced. Shit. I never thought overnight at the airport would be a disaster. I thought it would be easy but I was wrong. I swear I'll never ever ever ever ever and ever book a flight at night. Looking at those people who slept on the floor just because their flight is early in the morning, OMG, I feel like I'm standing in the middle of a war where people don't have a place to live anymore, where they have to suffer, it's sad. Especially when the kids were there as well. Their parents should think before they plan the holiday right? I mean, do you really want to see your own kiddo to sleep on the floor and everybody keeps on looking at your kid like he/she is a victim of a war or a beggar? Please. Even me myself felt terrible to sleep wherever place possible to lie down, let alone a child. Well, this will be the last time I'm gonna book late-night-flight.

Being at the airport all alone counting the time to go back to college is hard. Thank God my college provided free transport, if they didn't, I won't have to stay here and see all these stuffs. Someone asked me, 'how do you feel about getting back to your college?' I was like, what? Seriously? Who will ever say 'wow! I'm excited!' or 'AWESOME!' when you will have a never-ending-busy-life there? Going here, going there, doing this, doing that, exhausting. Maybe it's good in some way but sometimes it's just unfair when I have to do all the work and see everybody else doing nothing. Anyway, I can't blame anyone because usually I volunteered to do all the work. Ahahahaha it's not that I want to pretend or showing off what I've got but I don't know why I just can't trust others to do it for me. I know I gotta change, it just takes time. :)

Will update my life in hell, oops, I mean college's life, later on. I guess I'll have more stories since I'm gonna be a senior in two weeks time. Time to make my junior suffer. 
animated smileys

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!