Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

OMG!

Ahahaha this is fuckin' shit!
I was so bored and so I google my own name. The last few years I googled my name, there's no one else in the world have the same name like mine. And I was so proud of it. I mean, the whole world--and I can say that I am the only one in the WHOLE WORLD. Not only one in a million or trillion or any mathematical number you use to count because I am one in the whole world or you may say the whole universe. HAHAHA

But I was surprised to see the result. I saw a link to one person, whose name is also 'Lydrielyn Koh' in California. Hey, you gotta be kidding me! How on earth can there be someone else with my name?? Ahahaha

But then again, she's dead. So again, I'm the only one Lydrielyn Koh in the whole world!
AHAHAHAHAHA (evil laugh) ^^

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!