Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

New Me!

Some of my friends are curious about how do I look now since I've deleted my facebook. Well, I didn't change much. How much can I change, anyway? It's not that a black ugly swan can turn to a beautiful white swan right? Ahahaha
Anyway, here are my recent pictures I took:

Me, Chad Edward Lim (a friend of mine), and my niece (Chrisccia Love)


From your left: Clifford Nicholas (My sis's bf), Lydriecca Koh (my sister), Aunt Rosni, Vequeencey Maitel (my cuzzie) and me. ^^
Me singing. ^^
See? Told ya, I'm just the old me..
smileys

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!