Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

A teacher?

Okay, seriously, can you see me as a teacher? Frankly speaking, I myself can't see me as a teacher. Why? I just can't. Being a teacher means you have to follow the rules, show to your students the best in you, but me? I wasn't born to follow rules. In fact, I have fun in breaking rules. Irony, huh?

Then I am quite sure you'll have this question hanging on your head: "Why would Lala chose to be in the teaching profession then?"

My answer is simple: I love kids. Knowing that they love you, respect you, trust you, it's enough to make me happy. Their presence warmed me. They make you feel needed. I myself have my own kiddo at home; Hideaki. Being far from him feels like hell. Even though there are times when he became so uncontrollable --well he's just 2 years old so I can't really blame him-- but still I love being just next to him. I thought it's gonna be amazing to be there with him when he first enter primary school since by that time I've already been posted to school. Then I can be around him and teach him as well, make him proud to have a mama like me. :)

The second reason would be easy: government gave me money to study and they'll give me a sure-job after 5 years stuck here. Isn't that good? I wanted to be a pharmacist since I was young. Well, I was almost there achieving my goal of life --government gave me scholarship in Diploma in Pharmacy-- but I'm afraid I won't have much time to spend with my family if I choose that career. Sometimes, you have to surrender some things in order to get the other.

So, a teacher? Hurmm, I might not be the best teacher, but who knows maybe I can be good at it. ^^

4 amazing thoughts:

Masjue Masjuwita said...

ohh lala.we are in the same shoes. wish i can continue my study in engineering field :(

Lala Koh said...

engineering???? Fuh!
tough course. sdihnya hdup kita duak.... T.T

Masjue Masjuwita said...

yalah..sedih kan..dah dapat dah course ya kat UTem, electronic engineering. but i was forced untuk masok ctok..wuwuw :'(

Lala Koh said...

knk force?? ish3.. sdih ny. fmily ku c force, ku yg dcide. sbb pharmacy ya diploma jak. maktab towk degree.. dmi future..... huhu

Post a Comment

Post your thought!