Magandang Arau! ^.^


U must be thinking, what the hell does that mean? Actually it just simply means: good day, one of the way for the Philippines to greet each other. So, Magandang Arau everyone!! :)

Total Pageviews

Followers

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exotic food

What comes to your mind when you hear the term 'exotic food'? ^^
I love exotic food. I eat all animal that are available--except for cats and dogs. In just a week at home, I ate monkey and squirrel. Call it lucky, call it bless, call it anything you want. But I'm really excited about it. Do you know how hard it is to have those kind of animals as your meal? Even for the last few years I was here, I only managed to eat exotic food for about once a month. Snake, crocodile, tortoise, frog, etc., they give you the satisfaction in eating. Lamb? Pork? Chicken? They are ORDINARY. You can get them everywhere. You can say these exotic food are disgusting, but I find it interesting. And TASTY. :)

If you say that you have had enough in life, trust me, you haven't until you taste these exotic food. Hey, it's all come from your mind. Your mind sets what you want. So, tell yourself that you wanna have frog porridge today and get it NOW! :D

0 amazing thoughts:

Post a Comment

Post your thought!